Wooster seeks to provide the best possible dining experiences in support of students, faculty, and staff in the collective endeavor to prosper as a distinguished liberal arts college that graduates independent thinkers.
There are five different dining locations across campus. Hours among the various locations vary from 7am-midnight ET. Campus dining has also implemented a variety of sustainable measures to become more fiscally and socially responsible.
Get ready for flavor-packed, locally sourced food that will keep you coming back for more!
You want food that tastes like your favorite restaurants, corner cafes, and coffee jaunts. You want to be sure you eat well with nutrient-dense foods and a rainbow of colors. Our chefs craft small-batch cooking with fresh ingredients that are sure to delight and satisfy.
Creative Dining Services at Wooster
Wooster offers three food plans for students. All students living in campus housing are required to purchase a food plan but the plan is open to all students on campus. Food plans do not roll over semester to semester.
The options are as follows:
- Plan A – 15 swipes per week + $600 Flex
- Plan B – 18 swipes per week + $400 Flex
- Plan C – 21 swipes per week + $200 Flex
To modify your meal plan selection, please use this form.
- Swipes will reset weekly. For example, if you are on Plan C (above), your total meal swipes will reset to 21 on Sunday night for the following week.
- One (1) swipe exchange per transaction of $8.00 at Knowlton Café and Old Main Café
- To-go meals will continue to be available per the normal practice.
- Unused swipes at the end of the semester will expire.
- Unused fall semester Flex dollars will roll over to spring semester.
- Unused Flex dollars at the end of spring semester will expire.
- All students living on campus are required to purchase a food plan.