The Office of Events at the College of Wooster will assist you with the initial planning through completion of your event.
- Help you find appropriate dates
- Work with you to reach a mutually agreeable contractual arrangement
- Coordinate your conference and camp needs with other necessary campus departments
- Provide you with preliminary information regarding our campus and conference policies
- Be available to help you with day-to-day concerns
- Supply information about area attractions
- Maintain a lost and found
- Assist you with registration and checkout
- Provide you with access to your housing
- Be on-call to help with any concerns or problems
- Provide participants with an ID card
The College has numerous meeting and event rooms, which can seat as few as 10 people or as many as 1,400. Whether your conference calls for a beautiful banquet room, an auditorium, a traditional classroom, a computer lab, or an outdoor venue, we can work with you to identify the perfect meeting or event space(s).
Theft / Security: The College is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings. Guests are encouraged to leave valuable personal items at home. The Office of Events will hold all lost/found items for seven days. After this time, items will be discarded or donated to a local charity.
Wireless and Ethernet Internet access can be arranged for camp/conference directors and staff members through the Summer Conference Office. Internet Access Requests (.doc) must be submitted to the Office of Events 14 days prior to check in date. All residence hall rooms are wired for internet access. When requesting wireless access, please provide your first and last name, organization name and an email address.
Check out the Mayer Bookstore located in Lowry Center at 1189 Beall Ave. for some great College of Wooster souvenirs and also, anything that you may have forgotten at home such as personal hygiene supplies (shower slippers, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc).